Take Advantage of Alliance Advantage
If you’re a U.S. grain producer seeking to diversify your risk management strategy in today’s market, consider Bunge’s Alliance Advantage Program. Whether you’re growing corn, milo, or soybeans, this grain marketing program can add value to your crop while helping provide you with greater peace of mind through:
Strategic Risk Management
Market Objectivity and Insights
With a steadfast commitment to providing personalized grain marketing services, the Bunge team continues to evolve the Alliance Advantage Program to meet the needs of producers in a changing market environment. These improvements are designed to elevate the performance of producers seeking easy diversification and hedging opportunities as part of their grain marketing strategy.
Key Program Features
More Control and Personalization
Producers can now price out during the pricing period vs. having to wait until the end of the pricing period, making contracts more flexible than ever before.
BungeAg.com provides greater visibility, charting, and reporting so producers can see performance from anywhere, anytime.
New Cost Structure
Streamlined based on popular demand, the fixed fee structure makes for a single, easy-to-understand pricing component.
The Bunge team delivers active management coverage to a producer’s grain marketing portfolio with less active management on the part of the producer throughout the marketing period.
How the Alliance Advantage Program Works
- Participation in the Alliance Advantage Program can total up to 25% of your expected production for the crop year in which the enrolled grain will be produced
- Alliance Advantage traders will manage the futures price component of your contract, using Bunge’s experience, risk systems, and market knowledge
- Weekly graphic Alliance Advantage price performance updates, measured against respective futures months, are posted online for added transparency
- Contracts are available for corn, milo, and soybeans
- Flexible pricing groups are available based on crop’s delivery period
- Program Weekly Exit Feature allows participants to take profits or change their risk profile as needed
- Local Basis can be set on or before actual delivery of the enrolled grain
- Fixed Cost Structure: 9 cents per bushel
- Low risk to try – Minimum contract quantity is just 1,000 bushels per year
Who Are Good Candidates for the Alliance Advantage Program?
Want to hire experienced traders to actively mitigate price risk on a part of their production
Want to diversify how they sell their crops
Find grain marketing frustrating
Don’t have time to research or manage advanced market strategies
Struggle with “pulling the trigger” and selling bushels
Alliance Advantage Program FAQs
WHO PAYS ME AND WHEN WILL I GET PAID?
Once the contract is final priced with local basis to be established on or before actual delivery of the enrolled grain, Bunge will settle with you directly after you meet the delivery obligation.
WHEN ARE FEES COLLECTED?
Fees will be collected at the very end of the contract lifecycle and are deducted from the final settlement.
WILL THE BUSHELS BE SOLD IN MY NAME?
The final price will apply to the cash contract in the name of the entity in which the producer contracted the grain, + or – local basis and any applicable discounts and fees.
CAN I CHOOSE THE ELEVATOR TO DELIVER TO?
In many cases, yes! Producers may choose in advance any Bunge-approved delivery point.
Have additional questions? Contact us!
Ready to Enroll in the Alliance Advantage Program?
Explore our Complete Portfolio of Producer Services
The Alliance Advantage Program is just one tool in your grain marketing porfolio. Discover more or contact us today to learn how to customize options to fit the needs of your agribusiness.