2024 WINTER CANOLA PROGRAM
SUPPORTING A LOWER-CARBON ENERGY FUTURE
As the world prioritizes reducing carbon emissions and transitions to lower carbon energy sources, the demand for renewable biofuels derived from agricultural crops is steadily increasing. Bunge, Chevron™ and Corteva Agriscience™ are joining forces to unlock innovation across the value chain by introducing proprietary winter canola and building the infrastructure to create a new revenue opportunity for growers with a sustainable rotational cash crop.
Or contact your local Bunge Representative
What’s In It For The Growers?
Below are 5 key potential advantages for Growers participating in the Winter Canola Program
- Potential to increase total farm profitability
- Create market demand via Bunge Chevron Ag Renewables
- Improve soil health through plant diversity and water filtration
- Produce healthier, better yielding plants in following crop rotations
and improve plantability
- Subscribe to Yield and Revenue Protection Crop Insurance available
to qualified participants
Yes, I want Winter Canola
™ ® Trademarks of Corteva Agriscience and its affiliated companies. © 2023 Corteva.